The stresses of our daily life and especially our work routines can get to us now and then. It’s no wonder, having to worry about our jobs and caring for our families every day coupled with the unrest and divisive climate in our world today, life can get a be a bit overwhelming. When things seem too much to bear sometimes, we need a little distraction and help to unwind and unburden ourselves from all of the day-to-day problems. Why not try massage therapy? It’s the perfect way to relax and let the cares of the day just melt away. Not to mention daily massage therapy is not only a special way to pamper yourself but also a way to boost health and your immune system when done by a licensed massage therapist on a regular basis. Beaute Therapies Medical Spa in West Palm Beach has several soothing massage options to choose from including Hot Stone; Bamboo Fusion; Reflexology and Pre-Natal Massage.
What are Some Surprising Benefits of Massage Therapy?
The most obvious benefit to massage is to relax and de-stress, but what are some of the lesser known benefits of massage therapy that you might be surprised to learn:
- Helps with circulation – massage therapy loosens muscles and helps improve blood flow. This can have very positive effects on the body like helping with low energy and fatigue.
- Helps remove harmful toxins from the body – This can also promote good health, energize you and combat fatigue.
- Helps with sleep- Massage therapy relaxes you and loosens your muscles so you’ll get a good night’s rest and feel refreshed and ready to take on the day first thing in the morning.
- Helps with depression and anxiety – Massage can help to release endorphins, “the good feeling hormones” that help alleviate depression, boost energy and enhance mood.
- Helps boost your immune system – Massage, when done with regularity, has been shown to improve health and overall well-being by recharging the body’s natural defense system.
- Helps with pregnancy pain – a special pre-natal pregnancy massage done by a licensed massage therapist can soothe tired muscles and alleviate the lower back pain often associated with late-term pregnancy.
At Beaute Therapies Medical Spa, we want you to feel as relaxed as possible. Why not give the gift of a massage or a spa day to that special lady in your life? Come in today to enjoy a relaxing therapeutic or hot stone massage. There is so much here to soothe and invigorate the soul. If you would like to know more about our spa services, call us today at (561) 653-3399. One of our experienced medial associates or aestheticians can help you with any concerns or answer any questions you might have about our massage menu, facials or skin rejuvenation options. Come by and leave the pampering to us!