Getting to the Root of Laser Hair Removal
Let’s face it; getting rid of unwanted body hair can be so frustrating at times! You try so many things, and nothing seems to work longterm. If you’ve been wondering if there is a better way to have silky smooth, hair-free legs all of the time, then you’ve come to the right place. If you’ve been thinking about laser hair removal in West Palm Beach, then it’s time to call Beaute Therapies Medical Spa to find out all the details. While your initial cost for the procedure might be a little more than waxing, you will probably save yourself hundreds of dollars in the long run compared to those extremely painful bikini and leg waxing treatments at the salon! The medical professionals at Beaute Therapies Medical Spa are ready to answer all of your questions about laser hair removal. Most importantly, so you don’t waste your time or money, they will let you know if you are a candidate for the procedure.
How does laser hair removal work?
You might just be surprised because the procedure is far less painful than waxing. When done by a licensed medical professional at Beaute Therapies Medical Spa in West Palm Beach, you can trust that the procedure will be successful. But more than that, it will free you from a burden that has frustrated you to no end since puberty! We use the most comfortable laser on the market because our patient’s comfort is our number one priority. Before you know it, your legs will be as smooth as silk!
Here are some laser hair removal basics:
- The treatment uses a laser that concentrates a beam of light on the pigment in your hair follicles, essentially killing the hair follicle at its root.
- You should stay out of the sun at least four weeks before the treatment- unfortunately, the procedure does not work on sunburned skin.
- Not everyone is a candidate for laser hair removal. To evaluate how your skin reacts to the treatment, a patch test will be done to see if you’re a good candidate.
- It sometimes takes about five or six sessions to see optimal results. So be patient.
- The length of your treatment time varies. But it usually takes 20 minutes to an hour, depending on the area being treated.
- It’s best not to shave or pluck after your treatment.
- Laser hair removal is very safe when performed by a licensed medical professional.
While we’d all like to see immediate results in everything we do — after all, we are an impatient society; laser hair removal requires a few sessions to get the smooth and supple result you want. Now that you’re a little more familiar with the procedure, why not call Beaute Therapies Medical Spa for a free consultation. Our team of skilled aestheticians and medical professionals can clear up any concerns and answer any questions you might have. Call us today at (561) 653-3399 in West Palm Beach to discover more about laser hair removal and our other popular services and treatments.