How Long Does Sculptra Aesthetic Last?
Sculptra Aesthetic is an injectable poly-L-lactic acid (PLLA) filler used to reduce the appearance of wrinkles, dimples, and other signs of aging. It works by stimulating the body’s production of collagen to help restore volume in areas where it’s been lost. At Beaute Therapies Medical Spa in West Palm Beach, we offer PLLA treatments to help you look and feel your best.
How Long Does It Last?
PLLA is a long-lasting filler, with results lasting up to two years. Because PLLA works gradually and stimulates the body’s production of collagen, results appear gradually and can last longer than other types of injectables.
What to Expect
Before the procedure, we recommend that you take ibuprofen or acetaminophen to reduce any possible discomfort. During the procedure, we inject PLLA into targeted areas of your face. We can also treat multiple areas of the face in one visit. You may experience some redness and swelling for a few days after the treatment, but this should go away within a few days.
After the procedure, you should expect to see results in two to three weeks as your body responds to the treatment and begins producing more collagen. Your results should last up to two years, but individual responses may vary.
What You Need to Know Before Choosing Sculptra Aesthetic
- A poly-L-lactic acid facial is not intended to be used as a one-time treatment. Multiple injections over several sessions are required to achieve desired results.
- Results appear gradually and can take up to six weeks after the treatment.
- Results vary from person to person, depending on the severity of wrinkles or folds and other factors such as lifestyle habits and genetics.
- As with any injectable treatment, there is a risk of side effects such as bruising and swelling at the injection site; these symptoms should resolve within a few days.
Benefits Sculptra Offers in West Palm Beach
The following are some of the benefits Sculptra offers:
- Reduce signs of aging: Sculptra is great for reducing wrinkles and fine lines as well as for restoring lost volume due to aging.
- Noninvasive procedure: Sculptra is a nonsurgical, minimally invasive procedure that does not involve cutting or the use of general anesthetics.
- Natural-looking results: Sculptra is designed to achieve natural-looking results that can last for up to two years.
- Quicker recovery time: Sculptra requires minimal downtime, and most people can return to their normal activities within a day or two of the procedure.
Method of Treatment
There are several ways to use this poly-L-lactic acid filler. It can be used as a sculpting filler to add volume and definition or as a wrinkle filler in areas with deep wrinkles or folds. When used as a sculpting filler, it is injected into the mid to deep dermis along strategic points on the face to sculpt the contours of the face. When used as a wrinkle filler, it is injected into areas with deep wrinkles or folds.
Call Us Today
Poly-L-lactic acid filler is the perfect option for those looking to reduce the appearance of wrinkles, dimples, and other signs of aging. Our experienced practitioners offer injectable poly-L-lactic acid facial treatments to help you achieve the desired results. We also offer injectables for anti-aging and skin rejuvenation, including injectable neuromodulators and injectable dermal fillers. Contact Beaute Therapies Medical Spa today for a consultation and begin to enjoy these benefits of Sculptra in West Palm Beach.