Signs You May Benefit From Skin Rejuvenation
Our skin faces many plights. Sun exposure, skin disorders, and irregularities, and heredity can all change the appearance of our skin. Additionally, as we age, we develop wrinkles, loss of elasticity, and firmness.
There are many treatments to reverse trouble spots, such as skin rejuvenation in West Palm Beach, FL. Choosing the best method will depend on your concerns, but they generally all involve multiple treatments to achieve your desired results.
Skin rejuvenation is an ideal option for most, as there are many treatment methods.
How do you know if you are a good candidate?
We’ll share the signs and the best time to get it done.
Signs You May Need Skin Rejuvenation in West Palm Beach, FL
Determining when to do treatment varies for everyone. Some people may have the following skin problems but aren’t concerned about them.
Fine Lines and Wrinkles
Fine lines and wrinkles develop with age and can form anywhere on your body. On the face, they commonly develop:
- On the forehead
- Between the eyebrows
- Around the nose and mouth
- On the chin
Most individuals begin to see lines and wrinkles during their late thirties, but depending on your lifestyle, and factors like stress, diet, and exercise, it can occur earlier or later. When it becomes a problem, treatment can return collagen to the skin, diminishing these common traces of age.
As we age, our skin becomes paper-thin, dry, and loose. This can affect some areas of the face more than others, like under the eyes or along the brows. You can contact our medical spa in West Palm Beach, FL and we’ll help choose a skin rejuvenating treatment for you.
Uneven Skin Tone
If you spend a lot of time in the sun or struggle with skin conditions, like rosacea, you may be experiencing uneven skin tone. It can also occur as we get older.
No matter the cause, an uneven skin tone may lower your self-esteem and make you feel insecure. Skin rejuvenation in West Palm Beach, FL can help.
There are many treatment methods that improve skin color and texture. When you schedule a consultation with Beaute Therapies, you’ll find out which works best.
If you are prone to acne scarring, you may wonder what can be done to rid your skin of these dark spots and pit marks. There are treatments designed to correct skin tone and texture. You just need to know which is best at treating your condition.
At Beaute Therapies, a specialist will be at your side to assist you before the procedure.
Skin Rejuvenation Treatment Methods
At our medical spa in West Palm Beach, FL, we offer five types of treatment methods to reduce the signs of aging. They all fall under skin rejuvenation and tightening, but work in different ways.
- Venus Viva. We use NanoFractional radio frequency and SmartScan technology to deliver energy that tightens skin, improves textures, reduces scarring, and diminishes other signs of aging. It can be done in a series of three sessions. It’s also less painful, with reduced downtime when compared to C02 lasers.
- Triniti. If your goal is improving skin color and texture, while reducing wrinkles, we recommend Triniti. The procedure consists of three treatments in one session, using different technologies to correct skin color, tighten skin and minimize wrinkles. A more effective solution is Triniti plus eMatrix RF, which combines Bi-Polar Radio Frequency and light energy for a non-surgical solution.
- IPL. If you spend a lot of time in the sun and this is reflected on your skin, we recommend IPL to fade away sunspots and uneven skin tone. This treatment for skin rejuvenation in West Palm Beach, FL involves Elos technology, which combines bi-polar radio frequency and light energies to target pigmented lesions and improves skin tone.
- EPI. If you have experienced skin trauma that resulted in broken capillaries, you will benefit from EPI, which uses laser beams to improve your overall skin texture. Say good-bye to sunspots and pigmented lesions, as well.
- Ultherapy. To correct obvious signs of aging, Ultherapy is the only non-invasive FDA-cleared procedure that lifts and tightens your neck, chin, and brow. Performed with Ultrasound technology, it can tighten your skin with similar results as cosmetic surgery.
We Can Help!
To learn more about the various skin rejuvenation options we offer here at our medical spa in West Palm Beach contact us at 561-653-3399. The staff here at Beaute Therapies has the experience you need to get the look you want!