Start Your Summer off Right with Laser Hair Removal
Are you tired of shaving only to nick yourself in the process every time? Is a bikini waxing at the salon just so painful that the thought of going through it again makes you cringe? Well, what about home wax kits and depilatories—if you don’t mind the mess and awful smell! Let’s face it–removing body hair can be so frustrating at times! If you’ve been wondering if there is a better way to have silky smooth, hair-free legs all of the time, then you’ve come to the right place. If you’ve been thinking about laser hair removal–maybe it’s time to call Beaute Therapies Medical Spa in West Palm Beach to find out all the details. While your initial cost for the procedure might be a little more than waxing, you will probably save yourself hundreds of dollars in the long run compared to bikini and leg waxing treatments at the salon! The medical professionals at Beaute Therapies Medical Spa in West Palm Beach are ready to answer all of your questions about laser hair removal. Most importantly, so you don’t waste your time or money, they will let you know if you are a good candidate for the procedure.
What Can I Expect from Laser Hair Removal?
Contrary to what your friends might tell you, the procedure is far less painful than waxing. When done by a licensed medical professional, you can trust that the procedure will be successful. But more than that, it will free you from a burden that has frustrated you to no end since puberty! Before you know it, your legs will be as smooth as a baby’s bottom! Here are some of the things you’ll definitely want to know about laser hair removal beforehand:
- The treatment uses a laser that concentrates a beam of light on the pigment in your hair follicles and kills the follicle at its root.
- You must stay out of the sun at least four weeks prior to the treatment- unfortunately, the treatment cannot be done on sunburned skin.
- Not everyone is a candidate for laser hair removal- To see if your skin will react well to the treatment, a patch test will be done to see if you’re a good candidate.
- Don’t expect an immediate miracle–It takes about five or six sessions to see optimal results
- The length of your treatment time varies—but it’s usually around 20 minutes to an hour depending on the area that is being treated.
- Do not wax, shave or pluck after your treatment
- Laser hair removal is safe when performed by a licensed medical professional
While we’d all like to see immediate results in everything we do—after all, we are an impatient society; laser hair removal requires a few sessions to get the smooth and supple result you want. Now that you’re a little more familiar with the procedure, why not call Beaute Medical Spa today for a free, no-obligation consultation. Our team of skilled aestheticians and medical professionals can clear up any concerns and answer any questions you might have. Call us today at (561) 653-3399 to discover more about laser hair removal in our West Palm Beach medical spa and our other popular spa services and wellness treatments. Perhaps schedule a relaxing massage while you’re here!