Mikyo Jeong , MSN, APRN, FNP-C
Mikyo comes to Beaute Therapies with extensive knowledge, experience, and artistry in the field of Medical Aesthetics and Cosmetic Dermatology. Licensed in both Georgia and Florida, she is a proud member of the National Academy of Dermatology Nurse Practitioners, American Academy of Nurse Practitioners, and the Nurse Practitioner Council of Palm Beach County.
Her eye for detail and keen aesthetic sense sets her apart as she personalizes treatment plans for her clients. Mikyo is committed to ongoing training and professional development to keep up with the latest trends in her field. She can skillfully administer a wide range of cosmetic treatments and her expertise spans all skin types (I – VI), providing personalized transformative care through procedures like Botox, Soft Tissue Fillers, Biostimulators, PDO Threads, Laser treatments, and PRP/PRF Therapy.
- Ohio University – Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- University of Miami – Master of Science in Nursing, Nurse Practitioner Degree
- NADNP – Post Master’s Dermatology Certification Program
- The Art and Science of Botulinum Toxin A Hands-on Training
- Advanced Botox and Dermal Filler Techniques Hands-on Training
- PLLA: Bio-Stimulatory Approach for Facial Rejuvenation
- Polydioxanone Sutures in Facial Rejuvenation Hands-on Training
- Sculptra Aesthetic Hands-on Training