Discover How Soft Tissue Facial Fillers Can Restore Your Youthful Glow
Soft-tissue facial fillers like Juvéderm and Radiesse have been around for ages and women of all ages are still taking advantage of them to look and feel their best. If you’re interested in anti-aging remedies, then these revolutionary anti-aging serums get results fast and have helped millions of pro-aging women uncover their best selves. Imagine in just a one-hour office visit and with little or no downtime, you can take 10 years off your face. Get plumper lips, more volume in your cheekbones, soft smooth skin—who wouldn’t want to look 10 years younger if they could? At Beaute Therapies Medical Spa, you can regain your youthful glow and enhance your already fabulous appearance. You can have your look refreshed in less than an hour in our office and walk out looking more youthful than ever. You can achieve all of this and more with the latest in soft tissue facial fillers in West Palm Beach, FL. And what’s more, you never have to worry about any harsh side effects because they are safe, and FDA approved.
The beauty of soft-tissue facial fillers is that they will make you look like you’ve just spent a week at a spa but with longer-lasting effects. People will notice, but never know that you had a soft tissue filler. That’s because these latest advancements in facial fillers are designed to make subtle adjustments in your appearance and always produce a natural look.
What facial fillers are right for me?
The advanced facial Juvéderm is made from hyaluronic acid and contains amazing moisture storing properties that are responsible for restoring the plump fullness in your face and lips. Once injected, this facial filler goes to work plumping up your face and working with your natural collagen to magically restore volume to your face. JUVÉDERM VOLUMA XC, JUVÉDERM XC, JUVÉDERM Ultra XC, and JUVÉDERM VOLLURE XC contain lidocaine to help minimize discomfort during treatment. The effect can last anywhere from 4 to 6 months.
Here are the pros and cons of soft-tissue facial fillers!
- They are fast-acting – one office visit to Beaute Therapies is all you need to get the plumped up look you desire. Your medical professional will probably require a short follow-up visit after the treatment to make sure that everything is progressing well.
- One syringe is sometimes all you need – One injection is usually recommended dose for smoothing fine lines and wrinkles. Your medical professional will determine if you need more.
- Minimal or no downtime – Get the look you want in an hour or less and go to work the very next day. Swelling and bruising are minimal if at all.
- Pain is minimal – All of our facial fillers contain lidocaine which is a numbing agent. Most patients are very comfortable throughout the procedure and don’t experience much discomfort.
- It’s not a long term commitment –facial filler not right for you? No problem. if you don’t like the look, your filler will dissolve in 4- 6 months so you can decide to try something else.
- Mistakes can be easily fixed – Sometimes you don’t like the look another doctor gave you. At Beaute Therapies Medical Spa, we have the expertise and knowledge to fix any facial filler problem. Unlike our highly-skilled medical team, sometimes in this business, you’ll find doctors who are not well-trained in this area and can botch a facial filler treatment.
Ready to find out more?
If you’re interested in viewing our wide menu of soft-tissue facial fillers in West Palm Beach, look no further than the medical spa that does it all—Beaute Therapies Medical Spa. Our medical team and aesthetics team is experienced in the most advanced medical laser and aesthetics procedures which include the latest wrinkle relaxers and facial fillers in West Palm Beach. Don’t wait another minute. Treat yourself to a medical spa treatment today! Call us today for a free consultation in West Palm Beach, (561) 653-3399.