What Services Can You Expect at a Medical Spa in West Palm Beach?
The holidays are here! And what do you have on your wish list? Why not do something nice for yourself and call a medical spa today to book an anti-aging skin rejuvenating treatment or give the gift of a facial filler treatment or facial to a friend. Today, the medical aspect has been added to the equation to provide us with a host of new anti-aging options that, with time, will also leave us feeling refreshed, fitter, and healthier overall. It’s all around us. There is no better time than the present to create a younger-looking you. With the advent of non-surgical anti-aging facial fillers, facials, body contouring, and laser treatments, you can maintain your youthful appearance for years to come.
Not the Average Facial
At Beauté Therapies Medical Spa, we offer various Medical Spa services in West Palm Beach, like spa facials and peels. These anti-aging facials tone the texture and overall condition of your skin dramatically. Why not try the “Age-Eraser Facial” that uses LED light therapy and microdermabrasion to tighten, sculpt, and brighten your skin. All of our facials and peels will not only improve your appearance but also restore your once youthful, healthy glow. Consider a specialized facial or chemical peel to help improve sun-damaged skin, fine lines and wrinkles, aging skin, dry skin, and much more.
Fight the Signs of Aging with Sculptra Aesthetic
The truth is that we all want to look youthful—we want the benefits without anyone knowing we’ve had something done. Your friends may suspect you’ve been trying a new skin product, but it’s so subtle that you can hardly tell. That’s why Sculptra Aesthetic might be right for you. This FDA approved injectable filler results in a more youthful appearance by rebuilding your own natural collagen to increase facial volume. This treatment requires up to three injection sessions and works subtly over time. Just get back from vacation? Everyone will think so because you’ll look so rested and refreshed.
Vitamin Therapy Helps you Stay Youthful and Energetic Longer
Vitamin Therapy combines essential vitamins in an injection to help keep your body healthy and boost your metabolism and immune system. Vitamin Therapy can also:
- Reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and repair UV damage from the sun. This unique mixture of nutrients, vitamins, and antioxidants can also result in healthier hair and nails, clearer skin, and improved eyesight.
- Reduces Anxiety and Stress. Some people have chronic anxiety, which can take a toll on your relationships and work life. Vitamin Therapy has been shown to reduce anxiety when patients are faced with stressful situations in their daily lives.
- Improves athletic performance. If setting more records and beating your own time is essential to your fitness goal, vitamin injections might be the answer. Ideal for a runner training for a marathon or a person who likes to work out lifting weights daily in the gym, Vitamin Therapy hydrates muscles, eliminates toxins, and boosts endurance performance.
- Helps ease symptoms of a hangover that include dizziness, headache, nausea, and muscle cramps.
- Relieves migraine headaches. Many people suffer from chronic migraine pain. But it’s sometimes not enough to take a pill and rest alone in a dark room. Vitamin Therapy can help with light sensitivity, dizziness, and nausea resulting from migraine headaches.
Get in Touch Today
At Beauté Therapies Medical Spa, we offer a variety of non-surgical anti-aging treatments. Please book a consultation with one of our aestheticians or medical professionals today to find out how you can rejuvenate, renew, and recharge with one of their many popular treatments. We are committed to helping you increase health, wellness, and fight the signs of aging. Schedule your free cosmetic consultation with us today at (954) 653-3399.